Life Coaching Discipleship Course
Use in Person or Virtually
Would you like to go from where you are to where you want to be? The Significant Woman small group discipleship course helps empower you to take the next step in your life and personal journey with Christ. This discipleship course is a powerful community building, small group course done in a life-coaching environment. It can be done in person or online. The coaching tools in this life-changing discipleship course help you:
- Be encouraged to take the next steps in your personal journey with Christ.
- Creatively grasp and apply the truth that your worth comes from Christ.
- Discover and celebrate how uniquely God has created you.
- Articulate your core values and identify your personal mission, which is a reflection of God’s purpose and His mission.
- Begin to see how you can live every day in light of who you are and in light of your relationship with God and what He has called you to do.
“I recently led three groups of women through the life-coaching resource The Significant Woman. I have never seen this much life change in just 10 weeks’ time…”
Cathy O’Neil, Women’s Ministry Leader
The Significant Woman course can be done in a group or, if needed, one-on-one. It can be done in person or virtually. In the printed version you will fill out the life-coaching tools in the book. In the ebook version you will put your answers to the life-coaching tools in a document you create, or you can write them in a journal or on paper.
Ask any questions at email@example.com. If you purchase the ebook email for FREE downloads of some key life-coaching tools at the same address. Check out “the significant woman” on Facebook. The Significant Woman course is a resource of Cru/Campus Crusade for Christ. It is in over 25 languages and used in more than 50 countries.