I Am From: Cultural Conversation Cards
Everyone has a culture, but do we feel confident to talk about it? Imagine easier and enjoyable conversations that can lead to closer relationships and spiritual transformation. These are the conversations that I Am From: Cultural Conversation Cards can help us to have!
Everyone Has a Culture
“Where am I from?” This is a profound question if we consider how we are deeply influenced by our past, our families and our day-to-day cultural experiences. Everyone has a culture, but do we feel confident to talk about it? Imagine easier and enjoyable conversations that can lead to closer relationships and spiritual transformation. These are the conversations that I Am From: Cultural Conversation Cards can help us to have!
Created by a Diverse Team of People
These cards were co-created by over a dozen racially, ethnically and culturally diverse people. They designed these cards to help anyone better understand their own and others’ cultural journeys and experiences. They also help people feel seen, bond with others and become more empathetic and culturally self-aware.
Five Dynamic Uses
Though there are other creative ways to use these cards, many have found these cards to be particularly good for the following:
- Deepen Relationships – I Am From can deepen relationships with strangers or those you know very well. It encourages people to share significant parts of their stories which are often overlooked.
- Build Team Unity – I Am From can help people better understand each other’s values, histories and experiences. This can greatly encourage teamwork and make it easier to identify and resolve conflict.
- Increase Cultural Awareness – I Am From can help people better understand their own cultural journeys and better listen to and understand people from any culture.
- Enhance Evangelism – I Am From helps people to connect lost people’s deepest desires to the gospel and connect the gospel to their cultural beliefs, values and experiences.
- Accelerate Discipleship – I Am Fromcan help disciplers quickly understand a disciple’s background and carefully identify the lies they believe, their unresolved pain, and where they most need grace and truth.
You may also like
Conversation Art Cards$11.99 Add to cart
Perspective (Spiritual Conversation Cards)$17.99 Add to cart
Snapshot Cards$11.89 Add to cart
Snapshot Playing Cards$11.89 Add to cart
SOULARIUM$19.99 Add to cart
The Connect CardsAdd to cart
THE WORDS PROJECT$12.99 Add to cart
What Matters? Spiritual Conversation Cards$13.50 Add to cart