Discipleship Bible Study Series
The Practical Christian Living series is written for Christians who want to experience more intimacy and consistency in their relationship with Christ, as they rely on the power of the Holy Spirit.
Developed by the City ministry of Cru, it has been used primarily with men and women in the business community.
Begin with Part 1 (Lessons 1-10) and add Part 2 (Lessons 11-20) as a second level. These lessons will help you grow in your Christian faith. A leader's guide covering both part 1 and part 2 is also available.
Spiral bound for easy use, this is one of the best discipleship studies you can find.
Part 1 (Lessons 1-10) Includes:
* Knowing God's Plan
* The Reliability and Importance of the Bible
* The Uniqueness of Jesus
* Our New Identity in Christ
* Experiencing God's Forgiveness
* Power for Living
* Living Out Biblical Priorities
* Scheduling Time With God
* Making Your Life Count
* Sharing the Message of God's Love
Part 2 (Lessons 11-20) Includes:
* Living Consistently by the Spirit
* Talking With God
* Battling The Enemy
* Loving Unconditionally
* God's Gift of Work
* Developing Character From the Inside Out
* Living in Community
* Living in Light of Eternity
* Finances in God's Kingdom
* Spiritual Leaders for a Spiritual Movement