MAN OF IMPACT is a small group Discipleship Course for men. It is done in an 8-session life-coaching environment and is effective for men of every age-from students to executives.
- It equips and encourages men to grow in an authentic relationship with God and to help others do the same.
- It is a win, build, send discipleship tool that focuses on helping men be who God created them to be and do what He has called them to do.
- It provides life-coaching tools that allow men to identify their unique skills, abilities, strengths, life-themes etc. that help them be themselves and live how God uniquely created them.
- It enables men to discover their purpose and personal mission.
- The sessions build community and relationships that men appreciate in the hectic pace of life.
- Men are equipped with 7 biblically based life-management principles they can use throughout their lives.
- The course is very easy to facilitate. The book is designed for both Participants and Facilitators. The participant pages are the first 2/3 of the book and the facilitator section is the last 1/3 at the back. Every man who takes the course can then easily facilitate a group with other men, which can result in increased multiplication.
- As men live their purpose in God's power, their life is significant and they can have a transforming impact on others and the world they live in.
- MAN OF IMPACT is a Cru Resource developed by the Men's Task Force of The Significance Project.
|Author||The Significance Project|
|Ministry||The Significance Project|
|Topic||Discipleship / Follow Up|