Asking for a Friend:
An exploration of the Spiritual Questions your Friends Most Commonly Ask
This magazine-style resource offers a sincere, biblical perspective on the 8 biggest questions and struggles your college or high school friends probably have, boldly and clearly pointing them to Jesus. Useful as a table giveaway, conversation starter, gift for a spiritually curious friend, post-spiritual conversation leaving piece, and more.
Today’s College and High School students are anxious, confused, tired, and traumatized. This magazine-style resource offers a sincere, biblical perspective on 8 of the biggest questions and struggles students wrestle with, boldly and clearly pointing them to Jesus.
Useful as a table giveaway, conversation starter, gift for a spiritually curious friend, post-spiritual conversation leaving piece, and more.
Generation Z carries the world’s problems around in their pockets, adding more burdens to their already-difficult lives. They’ve been called the most anxious generation, and 4 in 5 have experienced at least one traumatic event that left them “with a sense of helplessness, terror, or distress lasting more than a few weeks.” Thirty percent have had four or more such experiences.
As a result, questions swirl through their minds, as well as a yearning for life to be better. They need hope.
Everyone is on a spiritual journey. God is already at work. He wants to use you.
About the author
Several authors contributed to Asking for a Friend: the writing was adapted for this magazine. Jason Weimer was the chief editor on this project.
Informed by the latest research on Generation Z, this magazine presents the hope of Jesus, found in the Gospel, using questions to explore several of the topics students wrestle with most:
- Is There a God? Does that Matter to My Life?
- How can I Find Peace in Such a Stressful and Confusing World?
- In Such a Connected World, Why Do Feel So Isolated and Lonely?
- If God is Good, Why is there so much Evil, Pain, and Suffering?
- What Does the Bible Say about Justice?
- How can the Bible be Reconciled with Modern Science?
- Why is Christianity So Exclusive? Don’t All Religions Lead to the Same Place?
- Isn’t Believing in Jesus just Blind Faith?