Defending the Military Marriage
- Buy 10 for $5.99 each and save 33%
Your Marriage—defend it with honor, guard it with vigilance, preserve it with love.
Military couples face daunting challenges. Most couples will never know the stress of the demands brought on by protecting and defending a nation. It’s no wonder so many military marriages don’t survive.
But that can change by bringing the soldering mentality home to the defense of your marriage and drawing strength from other couples. Together, learn how to:
- Remain committed to each other in the face of a life of uncertainty,
- Stay close during separations and deployment,
- Understand each other’s needs upon homecoming,
- Face financial challenges together, and
- Fight temptations while apart.
Your marriage is your most critical mission. Report for duty.About the Author
Lt. Col. Jim Fishback (ret.), is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and served with the United States Army for more than twenty years. After retiring, the Fishbacks joined the staff of Cru and currently working in a partnership with the Military Ministry and FamilyLife®. Jim and Bea live in the United Kingdom, bringing the resources of these ministries to military personnel stationed in Europe and the Middle East. They have two grown children, Jamie and Joni.About the Product
- Paperback: 76 pages
- Publisher: FamilyLife®
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1602006423
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.5 inches