God can turn any marriage into a masterpiece
Your marriage and the marriages around you are colored by personalities, passions and experiences.
Making marriage work is a divinely inspired art form. That's why FamilyLife created The Art of Marriage
video event. Biblical content and practical applications give couples a fresh perspective on married life
that has proven to have a significant impact on marriages. In participant surveys, 97 percent agree they
would recommend The Art of Marriage event to other couples.
The six session one-day or weekend event weaves together expert teaching, real-life stories, humorous
vignettes, man-on-the-street interviews and much more to portray both the challenges and the beauty of
God's design. An accompanying manual (sold separately in sets) includes projects, articles, and tips to
help couples live what they learn.
The six dynamic sessions are:
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
Crafted for use in a church or community, The Art of Marriage® video event can be organized for heart-
changing impact by a local pastor or lay couple.
About the Author
- Biblically centered study of God's design for marriage
- Friday night-Saturday event format with couple-only interaction
- Engaging video sessions incorporate teaching, stories, and interviews
- 97% of participants recommended
The mission of FamilyLife® is to build godly marriages and families that will change the world, one home
at a time. It expands with our compassion for families in need of help, and for those the Bible calls
helpless. Through our getaways, broadcasts, web site, and resources, we are seeing God rewrite the
legacies of husbands, wives, and children everywhere.
About the Product
- DVDs w/ paperbacks: 4 DVDs and two manuals
- Publisher: FamilyLife Publishing® (2011)
- Language: English audio with English and Spanish
- ISBN: 978-1602004351
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 12.25 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.15 pounds