A 31-Day Experiment
Author: Dick Purnell
We all have at least one person—and possibly more—who makes life difficult for us. They try our patience with every encounter and discussions often turn into a conflicts. It might be a spouse, a child, a roommate, a sibling, a parent, a relative, a neighbor, a boss, a co-worker—or just about anyone with whom we interact.
In this exciting 31 day devotional, you will:
- Discern the kinds of people who can make your life difficult.
- Understand why you have clashes and hard feelings toward certain people.
- Solve conflicts and heal relationships.
- Learn about characters in the Bible who had conflicts and how they handled them.
- Discover how to avoid the big relational mistakes others made in the Bible.
- Experience personal peace in dealing with difficult personalities.
- Experience more pleasure and companionship with others when you put into practice the biblical teaching about forgiveness, reconciliation and building harmony.
As you read and apply the passages, you will discover a fresh perspective on your relationships and a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.
For personal development and exciting small group discussions.