The Care and Counsel for Combat Trauma (CCCT) Training and Certification Workbook must be used in conjunction with the CCCT Video Training Package
, sold separately
. For assistance with order and quantity pricing options, call 1-800-444-6006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The CARE AND COUNSEL FOR COMBAT TRAUMA Training and Certification Workbook includes the Tests and Exam sheets necessary to qualify for the Certificate of Completion for the CCCT Course. This one-of-a-kind video training program has been developed to help caring Christians get better equipped for ministry to military service members, veterans, and their families. Who Should Take This Course?
The Care & Counsel for Combat Trauma (CCCT) course is suitable for anyone with an interest in the effects of Combat Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and is particularly relevant for:
- Military and Hospital Chaplains
- Mental Health Professionals
- College/University Counselors to Veterans
- Emergency Service Personnel
- Rescue Workers
- Pastors and Ministry Leaders
- Support Group Leaders/Facilitators
- Health Care Personnel
- Anyone Affected by Combat Trauma
- Family, friends, colleagues of sufferers
- Those living with the aftermath of combat experiencesEntry Qualifications
There are no special requirements or background needed to enroll in or benefit from this course. Anyone suffering with combat trauma, as well as family members of sufferers, clinicians, and people with a heart to provide care will benefit from participating in this unique and powerful training program.
Anyone suffering with combat trauma, family members of sufferers, clinicians, or people with a heart to provide care will benefit from participating in this unique and powerful training program.Course Objectives
1. The CCCT Course will help you to develop a greater understanding of the complexities surrounding the post-combat experience of hundreds of thousands of active duty and veterans military members.
2. The CCCT Course will broaden professional and ministry-based skills.
3. The CCCT Course will equip Christian pastors and lay ministers to reach out with sensitivity and relevance to military members, veterans, and families in their congregations and communities.What You Will Receive
The Care & Counsel for Combat Trauma Certification Wookbook contains the following materials and tools:
- A 278-page Workbook and Study Guide covering the complete five units of course work.
- Five Unit Tests. Tests must be sent to Military Ministry for grading and may be submitted all-at-once or one-at-a-time. There is no time limit for completion of the Course. Upon successful completion of all five Unit Tests, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Military Ministry.
You also may obtain 29 hours of Continuing Education Credit from AACC by sending a copy of your Certificate of Completion along with payment of a $30 processing fee, made payable to the AACC. Mail to: AACC, P.O.Box 739, Forest, VA 24551.