God can turn any marriage into a masterpiece.
Conveniently packaged in sets of two manuals for couples attending The Art of Marriage® video event, each manual offers help for you to live what you learn through the six dynamic sessions. More than a workbook, this manual has helpful articles and tips for building a stronger marriage.
- Interactive event guide for participants
- Includes couple-focused activities and projects during sessions
- Articles and tips for strengthening marriages
For more than three decades, FamilyLife® has been helping couples understand God's plan for relationships. In The Art of Marriage video event, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the street interviews, humorous vignettes, and much more to portray both the challenges and the beauty of God’s design for marriage. The six sessions can be presented in a one-day or weekend format (Friday night through Saturday).
The six dynamic sessions are:
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy