God can turn any marriage into a masterpiece
Every marriage is unique, expressed by the colorful personalities of each spouse and textured by the circumstances at play in their lives. Blending these to make marriage work is a divinely inspired art form — challenging to master but definitely worth the effort.
In The Art of Marriage, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes and much more to portray the hope and beauty of God's design for marriage, and now the same great content is available in a six-week study format.
The Art of Marriage small-group series topics include:
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
- Biblically centered study of God's design for marriage
- Friday night-Saturday event format with couple-only interaction
- Engaging video sessions incorporate teaching, stories, and interviews
- 97% of participants recommended
The small-group series kit includes:
- one leader guide
- one DVD featuring six 25–30 minute video sessions (total meeting time adjustable from 45–90 minutes)
- a workbook couple's set, each containing group discussion questions, mini-projects for completion during group meetings, date-night suggestions for couples, and articles and tips for improving marriage.
With minimal preparation, The Art of Marriage small-group series can make a lasting impact in the marriages in your church and community.
About the Author
The mission of FamilyLife® is to build godly marriages and families that will change the world, one home
at a time. It expands with our compassion for families in need of help, and for those the Bible calls
helpless. Through our getaways, broadcasts, web site, and resources, we are seeing God rewrite the
legacies of husbands, wives, and children everywhere.
About the Product
- DVD w/ paperbacks: One DVD, one leader guide and two study guides
- Publisher: FamilyLife Publishing® (January 2012)
- Language: English audio with English and Spanish
- ISBN: 9781602005136
- Product Dimensions: 6.75 x 10 x 1.625 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds